Monday, November 28, 2022

Movie Monday - 11/28/2022

We were on a short trip and then there was Thanksgiving; so, it was hard to watch Hallmark Christmas movies, let alone regular ones.


I had heard good buzz about Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. It’s about a woman trying to finish her taxes, but who is pulled into parallel universes to fight negative forces while she figures out what is really important. Michelle Yeoh and Jamie Lee Curtis star. It was different.

Recent Binges:
The Handmaid’s Tale - Season 5
The Vow - Season 2
Dead to Me - Season 3
The Crown - Season 5

MK out.

2 comments:

  1. I think the acting was exceptional in Everything....but overall, I felt it was "eh". Like - it just missed....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don’t think I’m the target demographic.

      Delete