Monday, October 3, 2022

Movie Monday - 10/03/2022

The Birthday Season is going strong! I’ve been meeting up with friends for lunch or dinner two or three times a week. It’s fun to spend time with my peeps.


My Favorite Girlfriend is about a guy with a girlfriend who has multiple personalities. Bonnie Piesse plays the girlfriend. She basically played five roles in one movie; superbly, I might add. The movie was cute, but not very substantive.

I’ve been waiting to watch Where the Crawdads Sing since I heard that the book was being made into a movie. The film is a really good adaptation. An abandoned girl raises herself in the marshlands of North Carolina. That’s all I will say. It was so good!

Harry Stiles and Olivia Wilde star in Don’t Worry Darling about a utopian society that reminded me a bit of The Stepford Wives. It was different, but entertaining.

Recent Binges
Hotel Portifino - PBS Passport
Ladies of Letters - PBS Passport

Today is the actual special day of the season and my man sent me some beautiful flowers for the occasion:




MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment