Monday, May 23, 2022

Movie Monday - 5/23/2022

I haven’t been watching many movies lately. I haven’t had the headspace to devote 2 hours of my life in one sitting. Not that my schedule is filled with anything pressing. It’s seems that my screen time is taken up with streaming various series. I did watch two films recently.


A Secret Love is a documentary of a same sex couple facing health challenges in their later years. 

Carrie Pilby is an older film starring Bel Powley and Nathan Lane. Carrie (Powley) is a socially awkward prodigy who is rather stuck. Her therapist (Lane) assigns her 5 tasks to get her on the road to a happier life. It was really cute.

Good Binges and Series:
Anatomy of a Scandal - Netflix
The Way Down Part 2 - HBOMax
Call the Midwife Season 11 - PBS Passport
Outlander Season 6 - Starz
Julia - HBOMax
Inventing Anna - Netflix

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment