Monday, October 11, 2021

Movie Monday - 10/11/2021

Another week is behind us. While the dash has been busy, I made myself watch some movies.


The Starling with Melissa McCarthy, Chris O’Dows and Kevin Kline is about a couple that suffered a terrible tragedy. Each deal with the situation in a different way and it causes them to become somewhat estranged. It was so good.

I watched French Exit on the flight home recently, using earphones issued by the flight attendant (long story). The sound quality wasn’t great and I might have missed some of the ennui because I wasn’t overly impressed with this film. Michelle Pfeiffer plays a widow who has run through her money. She sells everything she can and heads to Paris with her grown son. 

Good Binges:
Ted Lasso Season 2 - Apple+

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment