Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Movie Monday - 10/20/2020

Well, Peeps...I watched a movie recently. It’s an oldie:

In 1946, Olivia de Havilland starred in To Each His Own and won the Oscar for Best Actress. It's about a young woman who has a one night stand with a pilot. He's later killed and she is pregnant. She gives up the child for adoption. John Lund also stars. It was really a good movie, although not as risqué these days as it was in 1946. I enjoyed it.

I hope to get back in the groove of watching new releases or more recently released films. With all the streaming services I have at my disposal, one would think I would be here telling you three all about dozens...no, hundreds of movies. Alas, my dash has been challenging and my head has been in a weird space. 

Here’s a list of shows to binge that I recommend:
Mrs. America
Lennox Hill
Space Force
Dr. Foster
Upload
The Keepers  
Challenger: The Final Flight

Y’all have a great week!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment