Friday, April 19, 2019

FO Friday - 4/19/2019

It's been a while, Dear Readers. Knitting has slowed to a crawl around here, but I managed to finish something.


Pattern:  Lounging Top by Joji Locatelli
Yarn:  Madelinetosh Euro Sock in Mercury in Retrograde
Comments: I swatched (and blocked the swatch) and liked the fabric I was getting on US 3 needles, but the gauge was a little off. I did a little math and determined that the medium size would work nicely, except it would need a few extra stitches below the waist to have enough ease. I also dropped the neck a little. 


I really like the way it turned out.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Merry, I have come to you from a pattern of yours on Ravelry, which is no longer available. Stella Tam .... I wonder if there is any way you could make it available to me, I have been searching for this pattern as it is close to identical to my favourite beret/tam, which is lost. I'm very happy to pay for it. Many thanks, Janet

    ReplyDelete