Friday, March 22, 2019

FO Friday - 3/22/2019

Y'all! We got home from our Spring Break trip two-and-a-half hours ago and I've unpacked and had dinner. That's a real record.

And, while we were on Spring Break, I finished a sweater and I steamed blocked it and I wore it.


Pattern: Humulus by Isabell Kraemer
Yarn: Madelinetosh DK Twist in Silver Fox and Silence was Golden
Comments: Y'all! I really enjoyed knitting this sweater. After I knit the entire body and determined it was just too oversized for me, ripping it back to the yoke and reknitting it...I just love how it turned out. 


The pattern is well written. I can definitely see knitting more of Isabell Kraemer's patterns.


Madelinetosh yarns are favorites of mine. DK Twist is at the top of my list.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment