Friday, February 16, 2018

FO Friday - 2/16/2018

I think I may have hinted that I finished the Liesl cardigan. I blocked it and it grew some sideways, maybe not quite enough. I don't know. BUT, it grew quite a bit longwise. I didn't have a photographer today to take pictures of me wearing it; so I can ask your opinions. I'll wait til next week to go into all that.

I do have an honest-to-goodness FO though.


Pattern: Jodi  by Joji Locatelli
Yarn: Garnstudio DROPS Alpaca in Creme, Gray and Purple Violet Mix
Comments: I love this pattern. I will likely make it again, because the knitting goes quickly. I've seen so many gorgeous color combinations on Ravelry....and speckles...and tonals! I'm a little jelly. Mine is a little bland, but I am determined to use stash first! 


Also, my shawl is a little smaller than the pattern intends. The pattern calls for DK. The company lists the DROPS Alpaca as a sportweight. Most people think it's more like a fingering weight. Anyway, I used up some stash and have a nice neck thing. I'm good with that.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment