Saturday, July 22, 2017

FO Friday - 7/22/2017

Remember that shawl I showed you a week or so ago that was in a holding pattern because I ran out of yarn?


Well, I finished it. 


I found some scraps from a different project that were close enough.


You can hardly tell it's a different yarn.


It's not ready for a beauty shot yet because it needs to be blocked.

Then I finished a scarf that I had started at the end of December.


I had run out of yarn on this project too.


Again, I found scraps from a different project that worked.


Also again, it's not ready for a beauty shot either.

I made a pair of socks during all this angst.


Pattern: Plain vanilla with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn: the rest of the skein from Must Stash Yarns Ritz Sock in Dark Side of the Moon and leftovers from a skein of Cascade Yarn Heritage Fiber in red.
Comments: I was so happy that I could get two pair of socks from one skein of yarn. The stripes kept me thoroughly charmed. 

That's it for now.

MK out.


1 comment: