Friday, December 11, 2015

FO Friday - 12/11/2015

Lordy, Lordy...a month since the last post. Well, finally, I have something to show everyone.

Loopy Academy is quickly drawing to a close and Momma needs to get with it. One of the assignments in the sewing division is a drawstring bag or bags. Here are mine:


I used fabrics from the Moda Be Jolly line and the solid red Kona Cotton. I used this tutorial. I made two of the bags using the dimensions given in the pattern.  I made the third as big as I could to maximize fabric usage to fulfill the fabric yardage requirement. The only modification I made was using the accent fabric at the base of the bag. I figured since the Kona is just a touch heavier than the other fabric, it should be at the bottom. I so liked the snowman print and deemed it the main fabric.

Hopefully, I'll finish my other assignments soon. 

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment