Friday, November 29, 2013

FO Friday 11/29/2013

I've been knitting some.  Really, I have. I just haven't been finishing much.

I finished my September socks on the last day of September:



The pattern is Starflower.  I used Strawberry Rose on Knitting Rose Yarns Budding Sock Yarn.  I really like the orangy-red and pink colorway.  

Here are the October Socks:



I liked knitting Hermione's Everyday Socks in February of 2012 so much that I used the pattern for these socks too.  They were my Socktober Socks - Halloween yarn and a pattern named for my favorite witch...well, there you go.  The yarn is Jimmy Cracked Corn on Wullenstudio Superwash Sock Merino Nylon.  I love this pattern.  It is quite meditative.

That's it Peeps.  I am all caught up with the finished objects - except for a gift that hasn't been gifted yet.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment