Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 1/2/2013

It's a new year...with new knitting adventures ahead!

I am going through my Ravelry Favorites and patterns and looking at my stash and trying to figure out what I want to make this month. 

I know I want to make Elderflower Wine for my January 2013 socks.  I will be participating in the Sock Knitters Anonymous Flora and Fauna Challenge.  There are some designers being spotlighted and one of them just happened to have designed Elderflower Wine.  I am double-dipping!  If I finish the socks and have nothing else to do, I might do the MOCK too - but don't hold your breath.  I may save it for a different month.

I'd like to make a sweater...and maybe a cowl or a hat...and maybe a baby item.

The possibilities are endless.

Meanwhile, I wanted to wear my Derecho last week.  I pulled it out of the drawer and noticed that something was amiss right away:



I don't think it is moth damage.  It looks like it got snagged and cut...

I'm off to pull out my Lucy Neatby video that will help me address the problem.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment