Friday, October 12, 2012

FO Friday - 10/12/2012

Bear with me folks...my big test is next Thursday, and then I can get back to living la vida loca and documenting some of it here...

Today is a super day!  It is FO Friday...

AND

...it is I Love Yarn Day!!! 

Go to The Loopy Ewe and order something today and Sheri will send you a bottle of Wollmeise Wool Wash to celebrate.  Now, that's a pretty good deal. 

Speaking of TLE...I participated in Camp Loopy this summer and completed projects in all three sessions, on time and everything.  That entitled me to a skein of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere.  I chose the Sleeping Under the Stars colorway.



Isn't it dreamy?

In other news, I finished my September 2012 socks!!! 



I used my beloved size 2.0mm needles and some lovely Malabrigo Sock in Ravelry Red.  The pattern is Pillars by Lisa Stichweh.



I just love them!



The April, August and October ones are still OTN, but coming along people...(That test...remember?)  Really, I have been working on the others, and there is still time to finish at least two of them by the end of the month.

Oh...Oh...Oh!!!

Did I tell y'all that the Yarn Harlot came to Madtosh Crafts last month?!?



Yep, she was there and so was I. 



MK out.

2 comments:

  1. Always love reading about your WIPs and FOs. Good luck on your cert test next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are gorgeous! Love the pic of you with the Yarn Harlot.

    ReplyDelete