My friend Nancy tagged me for this meme. Here goes:
1. I took singing lessons before I got into PA school, just so if someone should happen to "catch" me singing, he or she wouldn't run away covering their ears from the horror of it.*
2. I am an Olympics purist. I think that the Olympics should include just track and field. I do not think that any sport that involves a ball, a puck, a stick, a racquet, a sled - you get the idea - should be a part of the Olympics. I do make allowances for swimming and gymnastics.
However, the fact that I think hockey, basketball or beach volleyball should not be Olympic sports does not deter me from watching any of the competitions.
3. I took several masters level classes in fashion design a while back. I have no delusions of trying out for Project Runway.
4. I would like to perform in community theater someday...but not sing.
5. I would like to meet Stevie Nicks in real life.
6. My toenails have to be painted at all times. My fingernails don't.
*I wouldn't recommend you trying to "catch" me singing anytime soon.
Jorge - (as if he reads my blog)