Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fiber Fest - Day 3

Yes, I realize that there weren't posts from Day 1 or Day 2.

Here's a summary:

Day 1 - Dropped car off for service. They did have a loaner for me, so SCORE! Drove over to the Addison and jumped in with two feet. Hectic day for me. The fashion show was that night. I was trying to coordinate the teacher submissions and getting the descriptions, in between shopping the vendor hall and helping out where needed. The Woolie Ewe sponsored the fashion show, and it was fabu. They let me model a few garments, too. I got home around 10:30, fell into bed and was very sad when the alarm clock woke me up on....

Day 2 - I didn't want to get out of bed because I felt as if a mack truck had hit me. I did manage to drag myself back to Addison for the day. Less stressful day, but busy. Helped where needed and spent more money.

I am walking out the door as I type. Will check back later.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment