Friday, November 10, 2017

FO Friday - 11/10/2017

Don't faint.


Pattern: Little Pumpkin Socks by Sabine Ruppert
Yarn: Knerd String Merino Nylon Fingering in Knerdball
Comments: This project was supposed to be my entry in the Grocery Girls October Sockbash and Inside Number 23 Harry Potter KAL for October. I can use it for Inside Number 23 HP KAL for November, as well as the sock KALs hosted by the Yarnhoarder and The Loopy Ewe Ravelry forum. Plus, it's my Loopy Academy charted project. And pumpkins are a fall theme, and it's still fall. How's that for double-dipping?

I decided to nix the pumpkins on the back and did a 2x2 rib. I also did an EOP heel flap. I thought it went well with this pattern.

So, sorry for the drive by post, but I have a fun weekend planned.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment