Saturday, September 30, 2017

FO Friday - 9/30/2017

Two projects are done!


Pattern: Pine Dreams Hat
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios in Ravelry Red.
Comments: So, I finished this hat a week ago. I didn't start that entrelac scarf then, or yet because I had a big paperwork project to complete and it took up most of my time. (The next FO took some of that time too.)


The color is fabulous. All reds are, in my estimation. I enjoyed the knitting. I only worked two repeats of the pattern after I changed to the larger needles, and it made the hat plenty slouchy. I am considering a pom pom.


Pattern: Plain Vanilla
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Sock that Rock in ST-1
Comments: This colorway is beautifully autumnal! And what's not to like about knitting plain vanilla socks and letting the yarn take the spotlight? I bought this yarn at the first Sock Summit in 2009...so, deep stash. 

I'm still living the under the delusion that I will be stashless one of these days...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment