Friday, April 21, 2017

FO Friday - 4/21/2017

I had hoped to have an additional something to show y'all, but I'm still doing a little finish work on it. Hopefully, the two things I have to show will suffice for now.



Pattern:  Plain vanillas with contrasting cuffs, heels and toes; Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn: Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Ritz Sock in the Dark Side of the Moon color-way and Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Mondo Mini
Comments: I only used half of the 435-yd skein of this lovely yarn to make these socks. I may make another pair! 

I forgot that I never showed the box bags I made. I finished this one before I made the others and realized that I wasn't going to be able to complete all the assignments for Loopy Academy last fall.



Recently, I made two more.



Pattern: I used this tutorial.

Fabric:  Two fabrics from the Riley Blake Fancy Free collection.

That's this week's offerings. I should have one or two things next time.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. The socks are cute, and thanks for the link to the tutorial. I missed out on a class for something similar locally, and I think I can use the tutorial to make what I want.

    ReplyDelete