Saturday, September 24, 2016

FO Friday - 9/23/2016

It's really Saturday, but if I don't get back into the habit of my regular features on this blog, it will vaporize and cease existence.

I finished my Lone Star State Knitters KAL project:


Pattern: I used one of the lace charts from Renee's Lace Class Scarf and made a washcloth.
Yarn: Cascade Ultra Pima
Comments: My online knitting group is hosting a KAL. We were given a pattern and we could make the pattern as written into a scarf, or use a part or parts of it and make whatever we fancied. 


Since the ongoing theme at Chez Merry Karma seems to be upheaval, I picked the simplest motif and made a washcloth.

I wanted to have at least one other thing finished by now, but since I have four projects on the front burner, that didn't happen. Oh well...there's always next week.

Here's hoping!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment