Friday, June 3, 2016

FO Friday - 6/3/2016

Another semester of Loopy Academy is in the bag.

The table runner was the last assignment I had to complete.


We had to make a table runner using solid fabrics and quilting had to be involved. I chose some Kona solids in colors I find in my home.


I had to use up enough fabric to meet the requirement; so, I sewed the remaining big pieces of fabric together and appliquéd some strips on top to make it all tie together.

I did the extra credit assignment only for the yarn class. We had to use any of The Loopy Ewe's exclusive yarn lines in a project that used 200 or more yards.


I made the Garter Stitch Baby Kimono, using The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Cardinal.

It's not a quick knit - fingering weight yarn, little needles - but it turns out cute.

Now, back to my pile of WIPs. Happy weekend!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment