Friday, June 17, 2016

FO Friday - 6/17/2016

My, my...where do the days go?

I've been knitting along, mostly. I went out of town last weekend, but a family medical emergency elsewhere took the wind out my sails. I wanted to finish my KAL scarf for Tuesday, but I fell short. Oh well, I'm not too far from finishing it; so, be looking for that.

I did make a little hat using some leftovers from this project and this project (for which the hat was made).


I think they look okay together, don't you?


I made another ensemble for the Princess Niece and her Bitty Baby.


The fabric is from Moda's Bread and Butter line. I bought it from TLE back in March. I had in mind to make something for PN. Right before the June Mixer assignment was announced, I thought I just had to make another outfit like the mustard yellow one in the next size up. I had such a good time making the first one, that I had to make it again. When the June Mixer assignment was announced - "Pick the last pattern you saw and added to your “must make” list to make this month" - I said, "Okay!!!"

Remember that apron I made a few months back? It was a Christmas present for my SIL. Nooooo? You don't remember? Excuse me a second.

Okay, I'm back. You don't remember because I never showed you. Doh! Here it is:


Well, I just got around to making hot pads and kitchen towels to match:


I bought the fabric at Madtosh Crafts a couple of years ago - except for the linen/cotton blend fabric I used for the towels and the backing of the hot pads. It's a Robert Kaufman Essex Yarn Dyed in Flax.

Back to my studio to work on the May Mixer. It currently looks like this:


The June Mixer got finished first because I was going to be seeing the recipients and I wanted to give the gifts then.

Have a good weekend!

MK out.



2 comments:

  1. You really knit and sew some pretty things. Very talented Gal!

    ReplyDelete