Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WIP Wednesday - 5/4/2016

I'm finishing my Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief today, except mine is more of a shawl.

My yarn is at least worsted weight, but it could be Aran, and there's lots of it. Well, there was, until I got to the almost finished stage.


I wanted to use up as much yarn as possible. I added an extra stockinette and garter-eyelet section. When I was about to start the official final section, I determined that there wasn't going to be enough yarn to knit those three rows and then work the bind off. Instead, I'm doing my own thing - a two-stitch I-cord bind off. 


I think I'm playing a little yarn chicken.

May the fourth be with you.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. What yarn is this? It looks familiar.

    Hope you are having a great week.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete