Friday, May 13, 2016

FO Friday - 5/13/2016

I have some things to show y'all!

I made a cowl for the April Loopy Monthly Mixer yarn project.


Pattern: Orchid Cowl by Jo Strong
Yarn:  Shalimar Breathless in Neptune
Mixer Prompt: Make something by your favorite designer.
Modifications: I wanted to use the entire skein; so, instead of three repeats in the last lace section, I did nine.

I made a shawlette for one of the Loopy Academy projects.


Pattern: Zaria Shawl
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Mediumweight in Bebop and Cascade 220 SW Sport in Jasmine Green
Assignment:  Use a solid and a multicolor in a project.
Modifications: None.

I made a shawl with some beautiful yarn a good friend gifted to me.


Pattern: Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief
Yarn: Raven Frog Fiber Arts Twisted in Russian Reds
Modifications: I added another stockinette and a garter eyelet section to maximize yarn use.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment