Sunday, April 19, 2015

Start Something Sunday - A Case of Knitting ADD

I haven't felted the slippers yet, but I have put them together.


The strap across the toe will be sewn on after the felting.  Can you believe these boats will turn into cute (I hope) slippers?

I've been pondering my third project for Loopy Academy - knitting with stripes. I've been thinking about making Penny Candy Tee. It is knit bottom up, but I prefer top down, plus I need to work out some measurements. I just can't seem to strike the match - beyond knitting the I-cord edging.

In the meantime, I've found another interesting striped pattern that may have to become my homework assignment - The Stripes, Stripes & Stripes Scarf.

All of this pondering and planning and other work didn't stop me from starting another project tonight:


It's the Little Coffee Bean Cardigan. I'm using leftovers.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment