Sunday, January 18, 2015

Start Something Sunday - 1/18/2015

Well, I actually started this neck thing last night at the hockey game:


I know I have a pair of socks, a scarf, a sweater, a baby blanket and a throw in varying stages of completion going already, but I needed a different sort of project.  OK, need is not the correct word. I wanted something not too involved and small. I wanted something other than what I was already working on. I wanted some new, shiny and different yarn. 


So, I shopped my stash and found this pretty yarn I had bought at Alisha Goes Around’s booth at the Yellow Rose Fiber Festival 2012 in Seguin, TX.  It's her Pulchritude of Peacocks DK base and it is squishy and round. I like it!

I am making A Little Bit Bohemian.

I got lots done last night. I think I'll work on it some more now.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment