Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - 4/8/2014 - Going Together

I haven't participated on Ten on Tuesday in the longest...

This week, Carole asks us to list Ten Foods That Belong Together:
1. Steak and potatoes - what man (or woman) doesn't like that?
2. Peanut butter and jelly (or honey or bananas or honey and bananas!) - a mainstay in a toddler's diet, but I frequently made myself a sandwich of one of those combinations in the physician dining room.  I think more than one of the docs would've secretly liked to have had one too...
3. Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup - my mom and I frequently made it for supper when The Husb wasn't going to be joining us.
4. Chips and salsa - I'd have just that for supper sometimes back when I was a bachelorette living the high life on my own.
5. Bacon and eggs - a good way to start the day...although I only eat breakfast when we are traveling anymore...
6. Turkey and dressing - because it's tradition!  Plus, it's yummy together.
7. Pork and applesauce - The Husb will not eat pork without applesauce...he just won't.
8. Corned beef and cabbage - another favorite around here.
9. Fritos and Dr. Pepper - one of my favorite snacks...but I don't have it too often...you know, fat grams, carbs, calories...they sure put a cramp in my style!
10. Cookies and milk - it's what's for dessert.

Now I really have the munchies!!!

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. I love peanut butter and jelly with chocolate milk! I use strawberry jelly - my husband uses grape - and thinks I'm strange! But it is what I grew up with and I've never quite cared for grape jelly!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete