Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 5/16/2012

It's that fun time of the week again, when I pull out my projects to see how they are all going.

I've made good progress with My Tarty Scarf.  I weighed the yarn ball last night and there are 56 grams left - exactly half of what the ball weighed before I started knitting with it.  It's probably a good thing, because I am exactly halfway finished with the project.  I am keeping good thoughts that it will indeed be enough to finish...



The Turquoise Cardi is coming along.  I am almost to the point where the pattern says it is time to do the edging and bind off, but I don't think it will be long enough.  I have an entire skein of yarn that hasn't been caked - so, I have more than enough to make it as long as I want...



The Lazy Girl Shawl is fun to knit...I just haven't concentrated on it much since I cast on.  I've made a mistake...can you find it? I am not going to rip back and fix it.  I figure it is my reminder that I am not perfect.



Finally, the Aragorn socks are heading towards the finish line.  I've turned the heel and am happy to report that the end is in sight. 



What is on your needles?

MK out.

3 comments: