Monday, April 2, 2012

DFW Fiber Fest 2012 Day 3 on a Movie Monday...

Sunday was the last day of DFW Fiber Fest 2012.  It was kind of sad.  I had been fighting those allergies all weekend and I was really feeling puny.  I considered not going at all, but I wanted to say "goodbye" to lots of friends, as well as make absolutely sure I wasn't leaving something behind in a vendor booth that really wanted to go home with me.

I'm glad I went, even though I didn't buy anything more or take any pictures.  It just makes me happy to be amongst my sheeples.

All in all, it was a wonderful Fiber Fest.  I thought the organizers and all their helpers did a wonderful job. (Congrats Y'all!!!)  I can't wait to see what is in store for next year...

Between being gone the last two weekends and trying to catch up in between, my movie watching took a back seat.  I did see one movie though:

In All the Real Girls, Paul Schneider plays Paul, a guy in his mid-to-late twenties who has slept around with every girl in town.  He still hangs with his best friend from high school Tip.  He also works for his uncle and lives with his mom (Patricia Clarkson).  Along comes Noel, Tip's much younger sister, and the two of them start a relationship.  Tip isn't too happy about it, even though Paul respects Noel and wants to be a better person because of her.  I think everyone grows up knowing a guy who sleeps with all the girls in town, but beyond that, there wasn't much about this movie to which I related.  I didn't much like it.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment