Friday, March 25, 2011

FO Friday - 3/25/2011

There's lots of knitting, but not much finishing...but you probably already knew that.

I did finish a linen washcloth:



I used the Tile Stitch pattern from the Eight Linen Washcloths found in Knitter's Stash.  The yarn is the remaining yellow Louet Euroflax Sport Weight.

Here's that Lacy Top:



Y'all know I don't like to show an FO until it is all the way finished, but I am making an exception today.  As you can see, it is just waiting for some sewing up and edging treatment.  I am just not.in.the.mood.  If I were in the mood, I could be wearing it to work as early as next week.  I can be so stubborn sometimes...

I've decided that I am going to table Liesl until next month.  I am taking the Sweater Fitness Workshop from Anne Hanson at DFW Fiber Fest.  I might learn something that will be useful  in actually making that sweater.

So, until the end of the month, (next Thursday), I will be working on a pair of socks and a baby sweater.

Have a great weekend.

MK out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...putting liesl on hold? It's a fun knit!!! Live your dishcloth and your sweater. Wish I was going to be seeing it in real life!!! You always do such beautiful work. And gave the perfect figure for hand knits!!

    ReplyDelete